Updated: Jan 31
<MISO RISOTTO/ 味噌リゾット>
＜Yield> 1-2 servings
<Prep time> 2 minutes
<Cook time> 6 minutes
1 cup (150g) cooked rice
⅔ cup soy milk
½ cup water
chopped green onions
1. In a pot add the water, soy milk and cooked rice. Cook over medium heat by continuously stirring it. Just before it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer it for about 5-6 minutes or until it's thickened.
2. Into the pot, dissolve one miso ball completely. Adjust the taste with salt. Transfer to a bowl and garnish some chopped green onion and black pepper if you want to.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. It's easy for this recipe to boil over and burn. Keep the heat low and stir periodically.
2. After you add in the miso, try not to boil the risotto to retain the aroma.
3. Any kind of miso ball will work!
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days after it’s made.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!