Updated: May 12, 2022
<NORI PASTE BROCＣOLI SOUP/ 海苔とブロッコリーのスープ>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 5 minutes
<Cook time> 1 minute
200ml boiling water
½ cup (200g) broccoli, cooked
1 tablespoon nori seaweed paste
½ teaspoon soup stock powder
1. Boil or steam the broccoli until it's al dente.
2. In a serving bowl add the broccoli, nori seaweed paste and soup stock powder. Pour in boiling water and give it a mix.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Feel free to adjust the amount of water to your liking.
2. Spinach, green onion and tofu are great substitutions for broccoli.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1 day.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!