Updated: Jan 21
<TOFU SALAD WITH KIMCHI &TOMATO DRESSING/ キムチトマト冷奴>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 6 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
200g silken/firm tofu
nori seaweed (optional topping)
½ cup (100g) tomato, diced
½ cup (80g) kimchi *Note: Some may contain fish. Please check the label.
1 tablespoon Toasted sesame oil
½ teaspoon Soy sauce
1. Wipe off the excess moisture from the tofu. You don’t need to squeeze the liquid out. If the kimchi is too large, feel free to cut into smaller pieces using kitchen scissors if needed.
2. Dice the tomato into small pieces. In a bowl add the diced tomatoes, kimchi, toasted sesame oil and soy sauce. Give it a good mix.
3. Place tofu onto a serving plate and top with the dressing from step 2. Garnish with some optional nori seaweed. Now it's ready to be enjoyed!
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Any fresh herb or chopped green onions go really well with this recipe as a topping.
2. This recipe is the best when the tofu and dressing are just combined. The dressing will water down as time passes.
It’s best enjoyed right after it's served.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!
2021/ 07/24 MIWA