Updated: Jan 5
<ONE POT WA-FU PASTA/ ワンポット和風パスタ>
＜Yield> 2 servings
<Prep time> 5 mins
<Cook time> 7 mins (this will differ depending on what type of spaghetti you use)
1 cup sliced onion (150g)
1 cup shimeji mushrooms (100g)
1 can tuna (80g), drained
1 cup spinach
2 servings spaghetti (200g)
1-1½ tbsp soy sauce
1 ½ tbsp mirin
2 ½ cups dashi broth (water +1 tbsp dashi granules)
1 cup broccoli sprouts
½ cup chopped green onions
½ sheet nori seaweed
1. Into a pot, add the soy sauce, mirin, and dashi broth (water+ dashi granules). Bring it to a boil.
2. Slice the onion. Remove the stem from the mushrooms. Wash and chop your favorite toppings. Drain the oil from the can of tuna.
3. Once the sauce (step 1) comes to a boil, add in the pasta, onions, mushrooms and canned tuna. Cook it according to the package instructions of your spaghetti. Keep the pasta moving to prevent it from sticking to each other.
4. One min before the pasta is fully cooked, add in the spinach. Once the pasta is cooked, transfer to your plates and garnish with your topping along with nori seaweed.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Adjust the taste with more soy sauce if it's needed.
2. If the water evaporates too quickly, add in more water and continue to cook until the pasta is fully cooked.
Keep it in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need a very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese artisan!