Updated: Apr 25
To order to fight the corona virus, boosting your immune system is essential!
Sleep well! Eat well! Enjoy nature!! These are the things that my family is trying to do at this moment.
What do you do to boost your immune system??
Since my kids are so picky with food, I'm not sure how I can boost their immune systems. This smoothie contains banana and milk, which are my kid’s favorite!! It's perfect!
I hope you will release some of your stress with this hearty hot smoothie♡
It is not particularly a Japanese recipe, but I would like to share it with many of you, especially since this situation is a little intense.
＜Yield> 4 serving
<Prep time> 3 minutes
<Cook time> 3 minutes
150ml milk (plant based milk is ok)
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1. Pop a banana with the skin on into a microwave for 2.5minutes at 600w. If the banana steams too long, it might burn. Please keep an eye on it while microwaving.
2. Remove the banana from the skin by scraping it with a spoon and transfer it into a mug.
3. Mash the banana with the back of a spoon until it becomes a puree. Add in the milk and ginger. Stir it well.
4. Pop the mug into the microwave 1-1.5 minutes at 600w.
5. Stir it once more and now it's ready to serve.
・If you prefer a creamy texture, you can use a blender to combine the 3 ingredients and then pop it in the microwave for 1~1.5min.
・My kids actually liked the creamy taste when I used a blender! I made it with less ginger and added in honey for my kids.
Within a day would be preferable.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!