Updated: Jan 21, 2022
<EASY BROCCOLI AND CORN MISO SOUP/ ブロッコリーとコーンの簡単味噌汁＞
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 6 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
200ml-300ml hot water
¼ cup broccoli, chopped
2 tablespoons canned corn
1 tablespoon yellow miso
½ sheet nori seaweed
¼ teaspoon Kombu dashi powder / vegetable dashi powder
1. Blanch the broccoli for 30 seconds OR defrost frozen broccoli.
2. In a serving bowl add broccoli, canned corn, kombu stock powder and miso paste. Tear the nori seaweed into small pieces by hand. Pour in the boiling water. Mix to dissolve the miso paste. Now it's ready to be enjoyed.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. To save time, use frozen broccoli but make sure to thaw first before combining.
2. Depending on how salty you like your soup to be, adjust the amount of hot water added.
3. If you don't have access to kombu stock powder please use any stock you have on hand.
It’s best to be enjoyed right after it's served.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!