Updated: Jan 27
<CARROT EGG SCRAMBLE/ にんじんのスクランブルエッグ >
＜Yield> 1 servings
<Prep time> 4 minutes
<Cook time> 7 minutes
1 cup carrots, Julienne
1 tablespoon natural oil
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Cut the carrots into thin match sticks. Whisk the eggs.
2. In a pan heat the oil. Add in the carrots and salt. Sauté until the carrots have softened. Season then with the sugar and stock powder.
2. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and gently mix them together with the carrots. While the egg is still runny, remove from heat and transfer the egg scramble to a plate. Drizzle with some soy sauce if it’s needed.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Other than carrots, you can use other vegetables such as onion and red peppers.
2. Feel free to add additional oil before you pour in the egg if necessary.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!