Updated: 3 days ago
<CARROT & NORI EGG OMELETTE/ 人参と海苔の卵焼き>
＜Yield> 2 servings
<Prep time> 2 minutes
<Cook time> 5 minutes
1 piece sliced cheese/American cheese
½ sheet nori seaweed
1½ tablespoons (20g) carrot, grated
1 teaspoon butter
1. Grate the carrot. In a small bowl, whisk the egg until it reaches a uniform yellow color. Add in the grated carrot then mix together.
2. To a rectangular pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and spread evenly. When the bottom is cooked, place the nori seaweed and cheese on top. Start rolling from the top of the pan towards yourself. When all the sides are fully cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a cutting board. Let the omelette sit for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
3. Cut into small pieces now it's ready to be enjoyed.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Nori seaweed is optional.
2. Feel free to season with salt and pepper.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!