Updated: Jan 19, 2022
<CARROT SALAD WITH AMAZAKE DRESSING/ キャロットラぺ甘酒ドレッシング＞
＜Yield> 3 servings
<Prep time> 8 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
4 cups (250g) carrot, Julienne
3 tablespoons amazake
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅔ teaspoon salt
1. Cut the carrots into thin match sticks. Add carrots into a bowl and sprinkle with salt and massage. Leave it for 10 minutes then squeeze out the liquid.
2. In a container, mix together the carrots, amazake, rice vinegar and olive oil. Garnish with some fresh herbs and ground black pepper if you like.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Visit here to learn how to make amazake from scratch.
2. Feel free to add more vinegar if you like.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!