Updated: Jan 26
<LETTUCE SALAD WITH NORI SESAME DRESSING>
＜Yield> 3 servings
<Prep time> 6 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
1 head iceberg lettuce
1 clove garlic, grated
2 sheets nori seaweed
1½ tablespoons toasted sesame seed
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Toasted sesame oil
1. Grate the garlic. Remove the core and outer leaves of the lettuce then tear into bite size pieces by hand. Wash the leaves then let them dry. In a microwave safe bowl, toss the torn leaves with toasted sesame oil and grated garlic. Microwave them for 3-4 minutes at 600 watts until the lettuce starts to soften.
2. Next add in the soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds. Tear the nori seaweed and add it to the salad. Toss to coat. Now it's ready to be enjoyed.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. If you like garlic then feel free to add more.
2. Please adjust the taste of this recipe by adding more soy sauce if needed.
It’s best enjoyed right after serving.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!