Updated: Feb 13
<MISO GREEN PEPPER STIR-FRY/ ピーマンの味噌炒め>
＜Yield> 2 servings
<Prep time> 3 minutes
<Cook time> 4 minutes
4 green peppers (approximately 1½ cups chopped)
1 clove garlic, minced
1½ tablespoons yellow miso
1 tablespoon Mirin
1 tablespoon Toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Slice the green peppers. Mince the garlic. Whisk together the miso and mirin until it’s dissolved.
2. To a pan over medium heat, heat the toasted sesame oil. Cook the green peppers and garlic for 2 minutes over high heat. Add the miso mixture and then reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook for another minute. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds if desired.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Once you add in the miso mixture it can burn easily.
2. Try not to overcook the green peppers to retain their texture.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!