Updated: May 12, 2022
<NORI SEAWEED PASTA/ 海苔の佃煮パスタ>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 5 minutes
<Cook time> 15 minutes
1½ cup leek, thinly sliced
4 pieces shiitake mushroom
80g canned tuna, drained (approx. 1 can)
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons nori seaweed paste
½ teaspoon Soy sauce (optional)
chopped green onion
1. Thinly slice shiitake mushrooms and leeks. Start cooking the pasta according to package directions but stop cooking when it's al dente.
2. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add the sliced leeks, mushrooms and salt. Cook until the leeks soften then lower the heat to medium. Next add in drained canned tuna, nori seaweed paste and soy milk. Mix until combined.
3. Add cooked pasta to the pan and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened to your liking. Adjust the taste of the recipe with salt or soy sauce if needed. Transfer to a plate and garnish with some broccoli sprouts and black pepper.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. You can use any vegetables you like such as broccoli, onion, asparagus and bell pepper.
2. Nori seaweed paste is already very savory but feel free to add salt and soy sauce if after tasting you feel that something is missing.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!
2021/11/ 06 MIWA