Updated: Jan 20, 2022
<OKRA NATTO TOFU SALAD/ ねばねば冷奴>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 5 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
200g silken tofu
1 package natto (including the sauce and mustard)
3 pieces okra, thinly shredded
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Wipe off the excess moisture from the tofu. You don’t need to squeeze the liquid out.
2. Mix together the natto, natto sauce, mustard and soy sauce.
3. Blanch the okra for 30 seconds then thinly shred them.
4. Combine the natto from step 2 and the okra from step 3. Add on top of the tofu and now it's ready to be enjoyed!
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Adjust the amount of soy sauce to your liking.
2. If you are vegan, swap the natto sauce for soy sauce since the sauce usually contains fish stock.
It’s better to be enjoyed right after it’s served.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!