Updated: May 12
<SIMMERED MUSHROOMS WITH PICKLED PLUM SAUCE/梅キノコ>
＜Yield> 3 servings
<Prep time> 5 minutes
<Cook time> 10 minutes
150g shimeji mushrooms, separated
100g enoki mushrooms, separated
100g oyster mushroom, sliced
6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
☆Total amount should be approximately 4 cups of sliced mushrooms.
1½ tablespoons Mirin
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
4 pickled plums
1. Thinly slice shiitake mushrooms and oyster mushrooms. For the enoki and shimeji mushrooms, cut off the stem and separate the individual mushrooms by hand.
2. Remove the pit from each pickled plum and mince them into a paste.
3. To a pot, add the mushrooms, pickled plum paste, mirin, soy sauce and dashi. Cook over medium heat until all the liquid is evaporated. Now it's ready to be enjoyed!
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Please use at least 2 different kinds of mushrooms for more depth of flavor.
2. I love to enjoy this recipe on top of soba noodles.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!