<STEAMED SALMON WITH AMAZAKE SAUCE>
Updated: Jan 18, 2022
<STEAMED SALMON WITH AMAZAKE SAUCE/ 鮭の甘酒ソース蒸し＞
＜Yield> 2 servings
<Prep time> 8 minutes (doesn't include marinating time)
<Cook time> 9 minutes
4 pieces shiitake mushroom
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons amazake
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1. Pat dry the salmon. In a container, large enough to fit the salmon, mix together the soy sauce, ginger and amazake. Place in salmon and coat with the sauce. Make sure all the sides are coated. Let the salmon marinate for 20 minutes or even up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the cabbage into large bite sized pieces.
3. To a large pan, cover the bottom with a bed of cabbage followed by the sliced shiitake mushrooms. Remove salmon from the marinade and place it on the vegetables. Drizzle the marinade over the top. Cover with a lid and steam for 9 minutes over medium heat.
4. Transfer everything onto a plate and garnish with chopped green onions if you like. Now it's ready to be enjoyed!
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Use any vegetables that you have on hand (carrots, onions, bell peppers etc...). Make sure to slice them thinly to ensure even cooking.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!