Updated: Jan 21, 2022
<TOFU SALAD/ HIYAYAKKO / 冷奴>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 6 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
200g silken tofu
2 teaspoons Soy sauce
¼ teaspoon ginger, grated
green onion, chopped
myoga/Japanese ginger, chopped (It's in the ginger family feel free to swap for your favorite fresh herbs)
your favorite oil (I used amani oil in the video)
1. Place tofu on a plate. Garnish with some chopped green onions along with chopped myoga. Add grated ginger if you like.
2. Drizzle with some soy sauce and your choice of oil.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. As a topping, you can add any fresh vegetable you like. Fresh herbs like coriander or Italian parsley would taste great!
2. Please adjust the amount of soy sauce and oil to your liking.
3. Japanese people often enjoy this dish with bonito flakes omit this if you are vegan.
It's better to be enjoyed right after it's served.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!