Updated: Jan 19
<TOFU SALAD WITH TANGY TAHINI DRESSING/ ごまだれ冷奴>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 6 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
200g silken/firm tofu
50g broccoli sprouts/radish sprouts
toasted nuts, crushed (as much as you want)
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon tahini
1 teaspoon Soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
¼ teaspoon honey/any sweetener
1. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, tahini, soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey. Pat dry the tofu (you don’t need to squeeze the liquid out).
2. Trim the base of the sprouts and chop them into 1 inch length pieces.
3. Place the tofu on a serving plate and smother with half of the dressing. Top with the sprouts from step 2. Drizzle on the rest of dressing along with some crushed nuts.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Chili oil also go really well in this recipe.
It’s better to be enjoyed right after it’s served. If you want to make the recipe ahead of time, please keep the dressing separately from the rest of the ingredients and store in the fridge. The dressing will last up to a week.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!