Updated: 4 days ago
<APPLE DRESSING/ トマトの生姜リンゴドレッシング>
＜Yield> 4 servings
<Prep time> 7 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
1 small tomato (200g), diced
1 small apple (250g), small chunks
3 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons ground toasted sesame seed
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 cloves garlic
1. Cut the tomato into small dice and set aside. Core the apple and cut into small chunks.
2. In a blender add cut apples, soy sauce, water, toasted sesame oil, sugar, garlic and ginger. Blend until it’s pureed ( I like to have a little bit of chunky texture left in my dressing).
3. Combine the dressing with the diced tomatoes and and ground toasted sesame seeds. The sauce is now ready and can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
4. Serve on rice along with tofu or a fried egg on top. Just drizzle the dressing and sprinkle with some chopped green onions. Now it's ready to be enjoyed!
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. If the dressing is too pungent then reduce the amount of ginger and garlic used.
2. This dressing pairs well with so many things such as leafy greens, fried eggs, cold soba noodles and silken tofu.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!
2021/ 09/ 11 MIWA