Updated: Jan 27, 2022
<TOMATO AVOCADO NOODLE SALAD/ トマトとアボカドの冷麺>
＜Yield> 2 servings
<Prep time> 8 minutes
<Cook time> 2 minutes
1½ cups tomato, diced (a large tomato)
4 shiso leaves
3 tablespoons Soy sauce
1½ tablespoons rice vinegar
1½ tablespoons lemon juice (the juice from 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon Kombu dashi powder / vegetable dashi powder
1. Cook the noodles according to their package instructions. Let them cool down and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together the rice vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, kombu stock powder and olive oil.
3. Chop the tomato into small dice. Thinly slice the shiso leaves. Slice the avocado.
4. To the dressing bowl from step 2, add in noodles, tomatoes, shiso leaves and avocado. Toss everything together. Serve it on a plate and garnish with some herbs and extra avocado if you want.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
-Adjust the amount of lemon juice to your preference.
-You can use any thin noodle in this recipe.
-Use any vinegar you have on hand.
Store the noodles and dressing separately in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!
2021/ 04/10 MIWA