Updated: May 12, 2022
<BANANA CINNAMON TEA>
＜Yield> 1 serving
<Prep time> 1 minute
<Cook time> 8 minutes
100ml soy milk/almond milk or any dairy-free alternative
2 tea bags
1 medium ripe banana, sliced
1. In a pot, add the 2 tea bags and water. Let them steep for 2-3 minutes over low heat. Discard the tea bags.
2. Add milk and sliced banana. Continue to cook over low for 5 mins as you mash the banana. Once cooked, pour the banana mixture into a mug and Pore sprinkle with cinnamon. Add in any sweetener or sugar if desired.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. The longer you steep, the bolder the flavor will become.
2. Use any milk you have on hand.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 day.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!