Updated: Jan 27, 2022
<TOFU TAHINI DRESSING>
＜Yield> 4 servings
<Prep time> 5 minutes
<Cook time> 0 minutes
100g firm tofu
½ cup carrots, chopped
½ cup apple, chopped
⅓ cup onion, chopped
4½ tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons Soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice oil (any neutral oil )
1½ tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon white miso
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 clove garlic
1. Chop up the carrots, apple and onions.
2. Place everything into a blender and blend until creamy.
<Miwa’s tips> ※Watch more on YouTube!
1. Use a standing blender if you have one! I use this blender!
2. Tweak this recipe with different fruits and vegetables depending on the season. Peach, pear and turnip are perfect substitutes!
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!
2021/ 04/24 MIWA