Updated: Apr 22, 2022
I often make these when I don't feel like cooking at all! With this dish, you can be really lazy but still be able to eat well balanced tasty dishes in 10 minutes!
My kids are picky with their food. They usually only eat carbs but whenever I make this dish, they eat lots of vegetables and meat, which makes me so happy!!
Please give it a try and enjoy it with your loved ones!
<Yield> 4 servings
<Prep time>10 minutes
<Cook time> 5 minutes
200g steamed rice
100g bean sprout
1 tablespoon tToasted sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
For bean sprouts:
1 tablespoons egoma oil (can use any oil on hand)
1/2 tablespoon of Soy sauce
Any herbs (eg: coriander)
1. Julian the carrot and sprinkle some salt on them and then massage it in. Let it sit for 10 minutes then squeeze out the excess moisture. Toss with some toasted sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Boil the bean sprouts for 30 seconds. Drain and let them cool down to room temperature. Drizzle on some egoma oil, then season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Set aside.
3. Take out the frozen miso pork and stir fry them in a skillet while stirring periodically. Once it’s cooked, remove from heat. Transfer to a plate.
4. Assemble all your ingredients. On top of your leafy green add the rice, meat, your favorite vegetables and kimchi. Wrap it up and bite it!
-You can use nori seaweed as a wrap as well.
- Vegetables are really versatile.
Store everything separately in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- First E-cookbooks are now available！ I hope this will be helpful and enjoyable in your kitchen^^
-Please check out beautiful Japanese tableware to decorate your table! Use my code MIWA to get 5% off from your purchase!
-If you need very sharp quality knife, I highly recommend this handmade Japanese knife made by 80 years old Japanese maker!